February 10, 2012

Mending a broken heart through a little writing

I must be reading and surfing for hours to not notice there is snow falling. No wonder everyone is making so much noice. They are parading outside, making snowman and rolling snowballs. Sejuuukkkk

Currently figuring out topics for my dissertation. Was making certain some views of Islamic scholars are included in it, if not most. Since the class and the world is so adamant about "secularism", Ive decided to bring matters into my on hands and instill it in my personal dissertation instead :)

Apart from surfing and reading, Ive been glued to my ultrabook for one other thing: Sex and the City. Thats right people, only now am I introduced or exposed to the whole jimbang on the series! I hvta tell ya, carrie b. inspired me to write this post LOL. Carrie's bodylingo reminds me of Katrina K. for some reason hmm..

Anyway, im living in a hostel flat w a lot more others. But on my particular flat, flat 31, Im surrounded w 3 scandinavian girls and 1 russian guy. The girls are sweet, humourous, and for strangers, they can be considered quite understanding. 2 of the gals are from Finland and 1 is Swedish. Up til now I havent met the Russian dude of Room 05. Ive met his Russian friend tho, weird huh. The girls exposed me to late night supper of bread (small piece of waffle to us Msians), cheese, tomatoe and salt. Sometimes yogurt, yuummm. All Ive been eating is cereal. I recently innovate myself and cut few fresh strawberries to be included in my supper. Winter can get you eating like an oink oink! Here are some pictures of food, snow and family.

After stretching my back I decided to end this post as it is. Til next time, readers. Who ever you are.

No comments: