June 27, 2007

victim of money laundering

wtf.
i got a call yesterday from BukitAman police officers, saying that am a freakn alledged suspect in the case of loan shark notorious - Lim Chee Weng. watdahelll mannnnnnnnnnn. i find it so funny until they started calling me again today n ask me to appear infront of the high court.

i spoke mandarin w the officers cause its so BLARDEE hard to understand their english. i dmanded dat i speak to a person who can speak eng n bm fluently, but Officer Yew insisted that he can speak, n he is a msian dat studied abroad, n dat i shudnt complaint bcos am a malay who speaks mandarin (wtf dat means i oso duno). our conversation dint become serious until i got rili angry whn he askd me d questns dat ive alredi answrd ystrdy, i deliberately told him dat i would shut d fuckn phone until i get a freakn letter frm the HighCourt about my 'crimes'. he sed my letter mite b sidetrackd cos d address they found (frm bankers dat sell bank accounts to loan sharks) under my name was in K.L.

i was like fak. am a msian citizen, n if u say ure d police n watnot, u could trace my correct add within minutes w d given i.c. no. and its his freakn job 2make sure i get my freakn letter so dat thers no misundrstndg. ni cam call rumah org, ask u to go to HighCourt, without given prior notice of why d hell is ur presence needed there.

and den Officer Yew threatened me, sayin dat if i dun comply n cooperate, ill b held in prison. he warned me, n told me dat he'll come to my hse n ascort me to bkt aman. ntah paper dowhh. if hes SO blardee sure wher i live, wats d harm of him sending me a freakn OFFICAL letter. penat la layan org2 ni. no, instead, he continously ask me d same questns n whn i answr i must alwys repeat myself, n u call urself msian. mayb i undrsntd. mayb if i was d REAL suspect, am xpected 2give diff answrs 4 same questns. but if is SO serious, i whud have gotten a letter then only a phone call. i got d latter 1st instead. its like weve alwys known dat in msia thers alwys STUPID prosedures to follow. n here it is, a basic e.g. of msian gov not following these prosedures. its so simple, send me d letter n ill cooperate. u nvr these thngs chud b a scam.

whn they jot down my name, I CAN'T BELIEVE that they dun even kno wats d meaning of SPACE!


p.s/ if u were msian, u whud undrstnd dat a muslim name comes w binti or bin, n dat u'd undrstnd instantly wat it means by space. sheeshhh. i feel like am living in China during these encounters. btw, my hp n hse phone is ringing off d hook for d past hour cos i slammd d phone.sorri la, i do wan 'em 2catch d bad guy, but their approach on dis matter is f.o.s.....

4 comments:

shadzy-b said...

omg dude,r u 4 real? so not funny! pls tell ur parents k??? even if u r a money lauderer..ur still my friend.ill be by ur side...through thick n thin right?heheheh
update me on the whole thing k? scaryyy gilerrrrr

Suraya said...

hahah wtv la. its a scam.

went to police to report liao. u n d gals betha watch out for all dis thngs kay. it mite sound rili real at 1st but its not.

dun let 'em deceive yall.

Aleee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aleee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.