June 11, 2007

freaking out

for most that know me, when i say im freaking out for finals, i bet you'd roll your eyes and say "yeah right. thats wht you always say."

but you know, this time its true. i almost failed (i got her to raise my marks!) my midterm and when i went to see my lecturer for consultation, she said for a 5 mark question, a good answer would be two pages.

2 pages! WTH!!!

it was the most discouraging conversation i ever had. basically she told me it was almost impossible to get an A-.

screw it. if i can get A- under Dr. Bahar, i dont understand why i cnt get it under her. the subject isnt even that hard. i understand it. but it is just plain CRAZY to ask a person to write 8 pages for a freakin 15 marks question. i mean, who has the time?

Allah, please..i hope i can do well for this final. an A- pls pls. because if i dont do will, then my pointer will go down, and i already have some problems i dont want to think abt. i cnt lose this. my academics.

pls.

AMIN.

No comments: